Malicious site warning

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I got a Malicious site warning before entering this site a few days ago. It still happens everytime.

I'm using Oprea browser.

You know what's causing that? Did you make any changes a few days ago?

Yes, I just became aware of it last night at 2 AM (Didn't get much sleep last night.) and contacted my hosting and did a through check of the files. There is no malware on the GF site. Seems a few 3rd party sites don't like some of the links on the board such as i.imgur com and  ibparcade com since they are considered blacklisted.

I am trying to get this resolved, but be assured there is nothing bad on this site.

Out of curiosity, when this happened to you guys had you clicked a link from the twitter feed or was this if you typed the url or clicked a bookmark to the site? (I ask because a couple times now I've clicked the bit.ly links from twitter, that are supposed to link to topics on site, and it's redirected me elsewhere... To something called Filestore321 or something like that.)

VirusZero said:
Out of curiosity, when this happened to you guys had you clicked a link from the twitter feed or was this if you typed the url or clicked a bookmark to the site? (I ask because a couple times now I've clicked the bit.ly links from twitter, that are supposed to link to topics on site, and it's redirected me elsewhere... To something called Filestore321 or something like that.)

Well dammit, thats concerning. I checked out the twitter, got it once but clicking on the same link again and others didn't bring it up. Could be a cause or another issue. hmmm

So yeah, right now everyone just tell me what you are using that brings up redirects of message warnings. For right now I must fear that our twitter links are being hijacked only once per link click.

Demon_Skeith said:
Seems a few 3rd party sites don't like some of the links on the board such as i.imgur com and  ibparcade com since they are considered blacklisted.
Wait what? The ipbarcade is considered blacklisted? Wow... And I was planning to install that app on my forum next month... :notright:

alakazam said:
Wait what? The pbarcade is considered blacklisted? Wow... And I was planning to install that app on my forum next month... :notright:
Like I said here:

http://gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/74829-gf-maintenance-22315

I think two no body 3rd party sites just marked random stuff blacklisted to muscle me into buying protection. ipbarcade is used by a lot of people so I can't see it being blacklisted and as far as I can tell isn't blacklisted by major people like google.

I don't think that random websites can have the authority to install something on your server secretly. It would have to be something in your files that the browsers are not liking.

Have you talked to IP Support?

AidsorHIV said:
I don't think that random websites can have the authority to install something on your server secretly. It would have to be something in your files that the browsers are not liking.

Have you talked to IP Support?
You're not understanding the problem. The files are clean, my hosting and other major malware checkers like google both confirm this. As I've been saying, some 3rd party sites believe that links found on gamingforce lead to malware sites and thus blacklist them and mark GF dangerous in the process, which they send this info to browsers and making the warning pop up.

I've checked all the sites and there is nothing bad on them. Contacting the sites that view us as bad, one of them have already changed the status on this forum. I'm just waiting to hear back from some weird Russian site and this issue should be fixed.

Back