Man of Steel (2013)?

jmoore93

Awards
Credits
Has anybody seen Man of Steel yet? I've heard mixed things from my friends. I grew up in a "batman household," so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get too into it if I go see it. 

Honestly, it was  good movie, but I think it was a bit over hyped. In my opinion, The Dark Knight series was much better.

I havent seen it yet myself, I love the whole Superman franchise, The last film left a little to be desired. I thought the graphics were top notch and the special effects were brilliant, the story however, was very poor. I like the look of the new film and the trailers all look fantastic but that is the job of the trailers after all!

I will post my thoughts when I've seen it!

I didn't read any of the above threads as I didn't want to read any spoilers, as I'll be watching this at the Cinemas in 12hrs, I just hope it lives up to the hype and my expectations too.

I really didnt like this movie it was totally diferent to the old Superman movie with Christopher Reeve they changed the story line a little and what Superman does at the end well i was surprised

It was ok. There was way too much destruction. I don't like it when they focus on destroying things to try and make the film good.

I've heard good thigns about this movie from friends.

Plan to check it out real soon.

I actually watched it and I fell in love with it, it was a great movie, better than Superman Returns I would say.

Doesn't the gentlemen portraying Superman resemble Tom Welling (Clark Kent from Smallville)?

Back