Mandatory Poll Wii U which one will you get?

Version:

• Basic Bundle - Low on cash flow will get the rest later

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Deluxe Version - ZOMG BLACK WII U!!!!

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Zombie U Deluxe Version - UK only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Bundle with NSMB U - Sold separately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will wait for the X720 - PS4

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

KirbyZ

Awards
Credits
Well? Cast your votes.

I will be TRYING to get the Deluxe version. Why? Easy I want the black Wii U, plus you get a game some stands a premium Nintendo Network service 32 GB (Four times more than the Basic system) and all of that just for $50 extra bucks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah im jumping on the deluxe Version like a boss and for pretty much all the same reasons.

Deluxe = Moar money?

I got for the basic, and if it comes with a game, even better.

is it confirmed that the WiiU deluxe has a pack in game. where did you see this cause i wanna see.

is it confirmed that the WiiU deluxe has a pack in game. where did you see this cause i wanna see.
Looking at the official Nintendo site may give you incredible details. I'm unsure myself. 300 bucks for basic? Doesn't seem worth it. I do like the deluxe deal thing that cosigns with the e-shop for the bundle thing, but right now, that's the only thing making me want to buy a Wii U. My eye doesn't catch any eyes on any of the games being released with the Wii U/going to be released and are already announced.

I am totally getting the Deluxe Bundle! I want Nintendo Land and that 32 GB of storage... and some sort of perks that are reminiscent of the Ambassador program.

I'm getting the Deluxe Set, for the 32 gigs of space more than anything. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed that it only came in black, because I actually prefer white. But getting 24 extra gigs, as well as a pack-in game, accessories, and the Deluxe Digital Promotion, for just fifty extra bucks, I'll take whatever color they have. Even pink with purple polka dots.

Unfortunately, I may only be able to afford the deluxe package itself and not any extra games. Not sure if I want to get NSMBU (which looks a LOT more promising than NSMB2) or ZombiU... or Scribblenauts Unlimited... or Rayman Legends... my wallet is whimpering already.
Shocked.png

tl;dr The Deluxe Set is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the black one. Why? Because black systems are superior. For example, My old Gamecube was purple and it broke. My black one has lasted that one. The purple one stopped reading discs.

Actually if it were in red, I would buy red. Black is superior, but red is just awesome.

You get more for your money with Deluxe, and I'll likely being buying it with Darksiders 2 and Pikmin 3, too.

I am going for the deluxe edition basically just for the space though. 8gb of memory is not a lot at all....

I will probably end up getting Zombie U, Black OPs 2 (if it is available by the time I pick up the system), and NSMB U too with the system.

I'm surprise none of you UK gamer want the Zombie U Deluxe Edition. Guess Nintendoland is better?
kirby.png

I will be TRYING to get the Deluxe version. Why? Easy I want the black Wii U, plus you get a game some stands a premium Nintendo Network service 32 GB (Four times more than the Basic system) and all of that just for $50 extra bucks?

This.

PRE-ORDERED THE DELUXE! Also I'm pretty sure my wallet is going to need a 1up soon. It's evaporating! So I'm not going too hardcore and only getting games I have a good reason for getting. 1. Pikmin 3: My cousin has 2 and I'm super jelly. 2.new super mario bros u: Skipped out on 2 for this shiz! 3. Scribblenauts unlimited: So much replayability and MULTIPLAYER!! 4. New smash bros: My favourite series, how could i not? 5. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: My cousin has 2 and I'm super jelly. BTW I'm probably gettin all this over the course of a year. GOD DAMMIT I NEED A JOB!

I'm planning on getting the deluxe version, probably not launch date... Or I might wait if they lower it a bit more, they always do that and I hate it when I buy something new and they just lower it randomly and you're like, wow I wish i could of bought it now...

I'll be waiting and hoping for a price drop. Having migrated to the PC crowd, I can't see myself getting many games for the Wii U (All that look good to me right now are Rayman Legends and Scribblenauts Unlimited, in addition to whatever Zelda or Metroid game they'll put out), so I'm not willing to pay as much for it this go around.

Back