Manga and anime ratio

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Just for fun.....
What do you think is the ratio between anime and manga?
Like 1:100?
Or something else?

Just take a wild guess :grin:

Well, I got my answer it's 4:1 with more manga than anime.
I am kinda surprised when I heard that.
I thought there are way more manga than what mal got.

Well we will get everything mostly from Reddit.
I guess so, but I got it from a young brilliant Russian scientist, who happens to be an anime fan :)
I do agree that, we could get anything from google (but developers like me wouldn't agree with that completely)

I guess so, but I got it from a young brilliant Russian scientist, who happens to be an anime fan :)
I do agree that, we could get anything from google (but developers like me wouldn't agree with that completely)
Hmm for me i mostly look into Google or Reddit for any kind of stuff. ;)

It's popular for some damn things tho mostly i look info for things which i needed.

Oh...I use Google for that and some other websites. I don't remember Reddit taking the first place in a Google results page, for the things that I searched.

For a second I thought to the question on how many chapters of manga are released before animating it and producing just like what happened to Goku vs Frieza where the anime already caught up with the manga so they had to prolong the fight thus creating the longest 5 minute battle in history and also with Naruto where they to do so many fillers in the war arc because the anime had already caught up to the manga so they had to make fillers. Just wanted to share that sorry for being stupid at reading question but my answer to that and even if you laready have yur answer is may be 5:1 because there are a lot of manga published than animes being produced

I am leaning more towards watching anime rather than reading manga. Though I have read my fair share of manga, it is really different when you see the characters in action. If you add live action... well I hate to say it but I don't think most live action give the manga and anime versions justice.

For me, it's 5:1 for manga. Manga is more advanced than anime. That is why when there is an anime that I watched and I want to FastTrack it I am reading the manga version.

Between anime and manga there is a relationship that is not away, always there are three chapters of anime comes sleeve, all concerns. In some cases the majority of fans preferred sleeve which seem complete.

Back