March Contest

What time zone are we looking at? I would assume Pacific.

CST actually, but I'm just going to make it whenever I post the monthly update so.... less than 24 hours left.

So, any ideas who won the contest? Curious who others here think did really well (and who didn't).

Well Demon said we had to write 2-3 articles so I think we all lost except for you!

Sorry for the delay in the April contest, I'll have it up by Friday.

As for this one, I'll have it judged by this weekend. If you meet the 2 article requirement, that will put you in top tier, if you submitted at least one I'll make sure you place somewhere.

Sorry for the delay in the April contest, I'll have it up by Friday.

As for this one, I'll have it judged by this weekend. If you meet the 2 article requirement, that will put you in top tier, if you submitted at least one I'll make sure you place somewhere.
I take it that the prize for both the arcade and MOTN will be done on the weekend too?

Nice! Hopefully more people will join in next time. I need to get back into the swing of writing articles, it took me way to long to write just one! Maybe I'll write a couple this month just for fun.

I'll have to adjust the next one to better suit everyone, I know everyone just can't sit down to write an article.
I think it was good practice. I'll work on posting more articles about news, that way it's easier to think of an opinion piece. My gut reaction when I see a company announce something is to make a topic about it though.

Back