Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
I feel like they do this with GFuel too. Might get the wrong message for the price of gaming marketing.

I remember seeing these on an episode of Game Chasers, not sure they got released in the UK tbh.

Oh c'mon! Bang energy drinks have around 3 times the caffeine than monster or red bull has or even that has! And they're making big deal out of that!? In fact, monster and red bull (and that) are downright PATHETIC in terms of energy drinks (Not to mention that they have SUGAR in them, which I stay FAR THE H*LL away from! I only consume SUGAR FREE!)!

Of course energy drinks are not for children! Oh, and we're not talking about alcoholic or caffeinated alcoholic beverages here, right? Those are DEFINITELY not for children!

My parents normally monitored what I ate or didn't eat. I doubt they'd have let me drink an energy drink to begin with......it wouldn't matter if it had Mario on it or not. They probably thought I had too much energy has a child to let me drink one of these.

Hopefully, there will not be many Children don't drink Mario's Energy Drink which is not safe for Children.

Unfortunately, companies will do everything they can to target any audience even if their product is not meant for a certain age of audience.

It's their way of marketing something and selling it and as much of it as they can. As long as they have the warning somewhere on their product, they are not liable for anything that happens or if it gets into the wrong hands.

Back