Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Clash of Karts: Mario Kart 8 will air this Saturday, December 5th 2015, at 8pm PT/ET on the Disney XD channel. Eight young gamers will play Nintendo's Wii U game for some kind of prize as the channel takes on the world of esports.

For a sec I thought a Mario Kart animated television series was coming to Disney xD

For a sec I thought a Mario Kart animated television series was coming to Disney xD

That's what I thought as well.

I may go ahead and watch this anyway. I don't have anything else to watch on tv at that time anyway.

Well, they did a Mario Bros. live action movie (it was back in the 90's, if I'm not mistaken). I don't see why they haven't tried to do it again. Hollywood is in the mood to re-hash stuff that has been done before at the current moment.

But I don't see why they haven't at least done a tv series with this. I can see them doing that with this but I couldn't see it going anywhere else.

Well, they did a Mario Bros. live action movie (it was back in the 90's, if I'm not mistaken). I don't see why they haven't tried to do it again. Hollywood is in the mood to re-hash stuff that has been done before at the current moment.

But I don't see why they haven't at least done a tv series with this. I can see them doing that with this but I couldn't see it going anywhere else.

Why they didn't do it? The Mario movie was a complete and utter bomb, it was so bad that Nintendo put a iron vice grip on all their IPs and wouldn't let anyone do any further non video game stuff to them.

Back