Mario Kart Sketches [Series]

Gelivable

Fire Emblem Enthusiast
Awards
Credits
From now on I will be doing a Mario Kart fan art series. There is no schedule for how often I make a new one, so please check out here often If you like to!
wink.gif

You can also request characters you wish will be in my drawings!

Request List [sup]new[/sup]:

Green: Finished
Orange: Currently working
Gray: Waiting list
  • Lakitu
  • Diddy Kong (MKWII)
  • WEEGEE
  • Wario
  • Honey Queen
  • Wiggler
    gallery_728_160_67244.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You... Have just made my day with that drawing. Fantastic work. Shove Shy Guy into this topic too, methinks.

Maybe one of Lakitu? You might also want to introduce some shading, to make it look 3D, although it looks pretty good already.

Maybe one of Lakitu? You might also want to introduce some shading, to make it look 3D, although it looks pretty good already.
I'll try my best, although I'm not very good at adding shadings.
wink.gif

Everyone loves gliding! But does Luigi?

I know that the chassis is somewhat a fail, but anyways, enjoy the pic!

gallery_728_160_348573.jpg

That looks sooooo cool!!!
Would you be able to do one of Shy Guy in the barrel train?

That looks sooooo cool!!!
Would you be able to do one of Shy Guy in the barrel train?
Thanks, dude! I already did Shy Guy in a previous post. What about another character?

ahh ok just saw it
biggrin.gif

would you be able to do diddy kong from MKWII?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Anyways, I will show you my latest creation, Lakitu driving a pumpkin!...I mean...Cloud 9! For all Lakitu lovers!

You can also check out the request list [sup]new[/sup] in the first post![sup] [/sup]

[sup]
gallery_728_160_159979.jpg
[/sup]

Sorry for the lack of updates. Anyways, I will show you my latest creation, Lakitu driving a pumpkin!...I mean...Cloud 9! For all Lakitu lovers!

You can also check out the request list [sup]new[/sup] in the first post![sup] [/sup]

[sup]
gallery_728_160_159979.jpg
[/sup]
Looks pretty cool, except for Lakitu looking a bit fat. I see that you tried to do some shading.. Try to "blend" them with your fingers or make/buy a tortillon (google)

New character alert!!!!

gallery_728_160_124196.jpg

Why is...LINK...standing by a kart?

- Pure randomness.

New character alert!!!!

gallery_728_160_124196.jpg

Why is...LINK...standing by a kart?

- Pure randomness.
Heh its good but take your time drawing these things. If you rush it will feel and look rushed. If you take your time it might be as good as your yoshi!
biggrin.gif

Heh its good but take your time drawing these things. If you rush it will feel and look rushed. If you take your time it might be as good as your yoshi!
biggrin.gif
It's currently my worst one in the series. Maybe it's just because Link likes horse riding rather than driving carts!
Fish.png

biggrin.gif
It's currently my worst one in the series. Maybe it's just because Link likes horse riding rather than driving carts!
Fish.png
Heh heh! That could be why. XD

ahh ok just saw it
biggrin.gif

would you be able to do diddy kong from MKWII?
By request, I present to you, Diddy Kong with the Barrel Train!

gallery_728_160_44151.jpg

Don't forget anyone can feel free to request any Mario Kart character you desire!

Rosalina with the Birthday Girl (Royal Ribbon). I have to admit, this is the hardest kart ever to draw.

gallery_728_160_200162.jpg

Picture question (when did I thought of this idea???): Who is your favorite female character in Mario Series?

Back