Mario Party 3DS?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Will NintenDan's favourite series return, or has Wii Party replaced it for good?

I'm not sure, heh. Although if they do make a Mario Party 3DS, well... uh... I'd be needing a lot of incentive to purchase it. What they need to do is make the "bored" maps less boring. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What I mean by that is, add in some action. Make all players move at once or something to make the turns go by quicker to it's less frustrating watching your 3 CPU opponents all land on Duel spaces in one turn.

Or just skip the CPU opponents' turns and show everyone's location on a map on the bottom screen. That'll speed it up. And skip any games and events that happen to AI opponents.

If this was ever to be released, I would love to TAKE A LOOK at it..Mario Party isn't one of my favourites but maybe the 3DS version will change my mind? If it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 through 6 were amazing. But the rest were horrible. If they do make one they've gotta change some things.

If it was made, I'd probably buy it. I'm already addicted to Mario party DS.

Mario Party DS was actually good, though the storyline was very stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if they were making a 3DS one. And btw, Wii Party was awesome, dangit. >=(

As interesting as it would be, I doubt it. Just like Pokemon, they're probably running out of ideas.

As interesting as it would be, I doubt it. Just like Pokemon, they're probably running out of ideas.
Yeah, I don't know just how many more decent mini-games they'll be able to crank out.

Maybe one way to revive the series is to give it a heavier dose of single-player modes. Sure, there's the multi-player aspect of things, but like Mario Party DS did, it added in a lot more singe-player things due to it being on a handheld. Just carry on with this and make it interesting somehow.

I'm not sure IF there will be another Mario Party, since Wii Party SEEMS to have taken over, and there hasn't been a new Mario Party on a home console for ages. (I say this because by now, we'd have another Mario Party for the Wii. But it now seems unlikely.)

And if it doesn't have a new game for the Wii yet, and the last game was on the DS three years ago... I don't like the chances... I'm still waiting for a Mario Party 9. I thought we'd have it, played it, and where just forgetting about it and going back to Brawl when Mario Party 10 comes out to co-inside for the year 2010.

But... Nope.

Also, maybe they'll remake Mario Party 3 for the 3DS... It would fit together nicely with the console's name and the games name, wouldn't it?

Why don't they bring back some old Mini-games from the old games. I wouldn't mind, besides they were fun.
luigivictory.gif

I didn't really like Mario Party 8, as I found it to be boring. I did like the characters they added though! I really hope Wii Party doesn't run out Mario Party, Nintendo would most likely lose a lot of sales for that. If they did make Mario Part 3DS, I'd definitely buy it
biggrin.gif

Back