Mario suit?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
In several of the Mario games over the years, Mario can wear a particular "suit" that will help him out during the game. Which suit is your favorite? Why do you like that one?

I always enjoyed his cape from Super Mario World, I don't think they've used it since then, it needs to come back. Otherwise a more proper suit would be the catsuit, much as I hate to admit.

Some of my favorites.......

- Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. III, NES)
- Cat suit (Super Mairo 3D World, Wii U)
- Hammer suit (Super Mario Bros. III, NES)
- Boomerang suit (Super Mario 3D Land, 3DS; Super Mario 3D World, Wii U)
- Frog suit (Super Mario Bros. III, NES)

The cape is my absolute favorite, but that's just because it's broken. My favorite non broken suit is the Fly Squirrel suit from NSMBU. I also like the Boomerang Suit because it's like I get to be a Hammer Bro, my favorite Mario enemy (when they aren't kicking my butt...) The cat suit is also really cool.

The cape is my absolute favorite, but that's just because it's broken. My favorite non broken suit is the Fly Squirrel suit from NSMBU. I also like the Boomerang Suit because it's like I get to be a Hammer Bro, my favorite Mario enemy (when they aren't kicking my butt...) The cat suit is also really cool.

I had never considered the cape as a suit but it did grant you the ability to sort of "fly" like certain other suits did. I love your other choices though.

Back