Mario vs Donkey Kong 3D?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I have to admit I don't like this series much, and always thought the whole concept of the Minis and the Lemmings style gameplay was poor, but do you think there'll be another one on the 3DS?

Because it definitely had a lot of DS games including one as a downloadable title for the DSi, so will they make a new one on the 3DS? And will Mario finally be properly playable like in the GBA original?

unless its like the GBA original i dont want to see another one, march of the minis was a fun new concept but im sick of it now that minis stole the francise

unless its like the GBA original i dont want to see another one, march of the minis was a fun new concept but im sick of it now that minis stole the francise

I agree with this. I want another one like the original. They've already overused the minis.

Keep the minis, but focus on Mario. The minis are kinda cute but we need to play as Mario. Minis can be collectables or something.

bannanas?

not sure if trolling, or just a noob

Well, Donkey Kong likes Bananas. Donkey Kong is a pretty big focus of the game. To ask if someone likes Bananas is relative to how much like Donkey Kong you are. The more like Donkey Kong you are, the more you're probably gonna like Donkey Kong. Mario Vs. DK is one of the few franchises that the ape still has, which is rather unfortunate for the Donkey Kong fans out there. Perhaps undevig was the saving grace of this topic. directing interest not only to Mario Vs. Donkey Kong itself, but to Donkey Kong as a series. So I thank you undevig, for putting a new spin on a pretty generic topic.

Also, if they make another MvsDK game, it would have to be like the GBA one.

the only way they could release another MVSDK is if it's gonna be like the gba one, cuz the DS versions are based on the touch screen and 3DS' touch screen is not 3D. (sorry for my bad english, im mexican)

Back