Mario's Nightmare Quest

Are you sure it's a clean ROM, that's from the NTSC region and is 512 KB in size with a header that you're patching to?

Yes on everything, but what kind of header? I can record myself doing it later and post it here. I'm going to be gone for a while in a bit.

Well, a few new updates:

Chapter1_00009.png

Chapter1_00012.png

zeldasubmap.png

Took me forever to set up those graphics. One's from an Indiana Jones game, one is the map from Four Swords. Now both are in a SMW hack!

That looks pretty awesome!

(If only I had a working PC and not a stupid Macbook as Mac's ain't PC mod friendly at the moment.) lol

Man? I have no life if I never once played a true PC game on earth. :'(

After Nintendo's attempt to shut down Pokemon Prism, I will be willing to keep this game going even if Nintendo tries to threaten with a DMCA or something.

If they want to shut this project down, they'll have to prove it in a court of law.

After Nintendo's attempt to shut down Pokemon Prism, I will be willing to keep this game going even if Nintendo tries to threaten with a DMCA or something.

If they want to shut this project down, they'll have to prove it in a court of law.
You might be the first one in a long line of people to stand for your rights and change them to a court of law.

There haven't been that many lawsuits against companies even before the Internet became a thing.

There's another recent lawsuit that's been under the weather. But it's on a smaller YouTuber fighting for his rights agasit an even bigger YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers!

And it's happening, my friend?

Remember? These companies think that they are untouchable! Remember Gawker Media... ;)

Yeah, I remember Gawker Media. They thought they were untouchable... they clearly weren't.

Either way, don't worry. Mario's Nightmare Quest will be fine. The chances it'll even get that far (given how far off a 'real' final release date is) are slim to none. Heck, Nintendo might even have a new president by then!

Yeah, I remember Gawker Media. They thought they were untouchable... they clearly weren't.

Either way, don't worry. Mario's Nightmare Quest will be fine. The chances it'll even get that far (given how far off a 'real' final release date is) are slim to none. Heck, Nintendo might even have a new president by then!
Kewl!

Huh, guess it's been a while since I updated this. Either way, added some new space like graphics here:

space1.png

space2.png

space3.png

Right oh, quick update here.

Basically, this is now the main forum for Mario's Nightmare Quest. Fusion Gameworks is now an indie developer, so they're not hosting fan projects any more as a result.

So yeah, all future updates will be posted here instead. As for the game itself? It's currently on hiatus until I can get a new computer or something. Keyboard is blown, so even typing is now a royal pain. Using Lunar Magic with this would be a nightmare (lol).

Right oh, quick update here.

Basically, this is now the main forum for Mario's Nightmare Quest. Fusion Gameworks is now an indie developer, so they're not hosting fan projects any more as a result.

So yeah, all future updates will be posted here instead. As for the game itself? It's currently on hiatus until I can get a new computer or something. Keyboard is blown, so even typing is now a royal pain. Using Lunar Magic with this would be a nightmare (lol).

What happened to your keyboard?

Back