Martin's 2015 gaming record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin, your list is BARE. We gotta get you a girl to crack a whip at you to throw a bigger list!

Martin, your list is BARE. We gotta get you a girl to crack a whip at you to throw a bigger list!
Haha, for the record the list of games I have yet to play are not the only ones I intend to play this year. They are just the ones that I currently own and want to play. If I can get hold of other games for a decent price I will play and complete them also.

Haha, for the record the list of games I have yet to play are not the only ones I intend to play this year. They are just the ones that I currently own and want to play. If I can get hold of other games for a decent price I will play and complete them also.

That's a relief. I was beginning to think that you are trying to neglect gaming for other pointless activities such as love, marriage, and a woman. There's no time for that with uncharted 4 coming out soon enough.;)

That's a relief. I was beginning to think that you are trying to neglect gaming for other pointless activities such as love, marriage, and a woman. There's no time for that with uncharted 4 coming out soon enough.;)
I devote a little bit of time to love and a woman, I know, I'm not a true gamer :p

Uncharted 4 is delayed into early 2016 so won't make this list. Still a lot more from recent years I need to play though don't worry.

A true gamer is one that makes a family, to pass on their skills of gaming to their kids.

Uncharted 4 is delayed into early 2016 so won't make this list. Still a lot more from recent years I need to play though don't worry.
You know....I'm getting tired of all of the ps4 delays. This is horrible.

I have all of them platted. BAM!!! (for ps3)
the 2nd was my favorite.

Is the collection for ps4?

I have all of them platted. BAM!!! (for ps3)
the 2nd was my favorite.

Is the collection for ps4?
It is indeed. Launches November sometime if I recall correctly.

I have now completed Thief, will hopefully finish up Resident Evil soon and have started Limbo as it was free with PS+ and looked decent.

A little update for everyone, I have completed my first play-through of Resident Evil on PS4. I do intend to play it again many times with the different characters and modes but it is enough to cross it off this list. The other two games, Diablo 3 and Limbo I would say are close to completion. I have played 3 (nearly 4) of the 5 acts in the game with the Reaper of Souls expansion, and Limbo only has about 30 minutes left or so I believe. Will do my best to finish up those two games and get onto something else.

Was limbo free for you with a + account?
Yeah was free with PS+ a month or so ago.

I have now finished my first play through of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls too. I meant for this to be a co-op game with my friends but got into it a fair bit and just went through the story alone. It is made to be played more than once though so I will keep leveling up my character slowly with my friends on new games at harder difficulties.

Will probably try to finish up Limbo before the end of the week, like I said, not long left - and then I will make a start on Murdered: Soul Suspect.

A couple small updates. I have played some more of Limbo, haven't finished it yet but I am pretty close. I will definitely finish this as soon as possible because it then crosses another off the list.

I have finished Murdered: Soul Suspect which I felt was a pretty good game. I have also purchased Batman: Arkham Knight, which I have started, and God of War 3 Remastered which I will complete soon. I've also added Black Ops 3 Campaign to the list as I have preordered the game and it is out on the 6th November.

A couple small updates. I have played some more of Limbo, haven't finished it yet but I am pretty close. I will definitely finish this as soon as possible because it then crosses another off the list.

I have finished Murdered: Soul Suspect which I felt was a pretty good game. I have also purchased Batman: Arkham Knight, which I have started, and God of War 3 Remastered which I will complete soon. I've also added Black Ops 3 Campaign to the list as I have preordered the game and it is out on the 6th November.

some great games.

Let's talk limbo for a second. I'm not sure if I want to start it or scrap it. It's not a really annoying difficult puzzle game right? I tried it for 40seconds and it looked identical to "The Swapper". That game was AWFUL for getting stuck then just trying to figure out how the heck you are going to get past one room(Maybe I'm stupid though. haha). Did you have serious troubles with this Limbo dude?

Also, with the MGS V. How long does it take to finish?

Last edited:
Let's talk limbo for a second. I'm not sure if I want to start it or scrap it. It's not a really annoying difficult puzzle game right? I tried it for 40seconds and it looked identical to "The Swapper". That game was AWFUL for getting stuck then just trying to figure out how the heck you are going to get past one room(Maybe I'm stupid though. haha). Did you have serious troubles with this Limbo dude?

Also, with the MGS V. How long does it take to finish?
Limbo is a lot of trail and error. One trophy is for dying less than 5 times in one play through over one sitting, I felt some of my deaths were out of control so not sure if that trophy is really manageable.

The metal gear game I played was ground zeroes. A little demo kinda thing. I didn't bother with any of the side stuff so can't really say but the main story is like an hour tops. The phantom pain is the big mgs 5 game which is meant to be pretty long. This was just a sort of game to set the scene.

I've played through both Limbo and Batman: Arkham Knight now.

Well, I must suck at MGS5 then because I was playing for like 2hours and I think I got to the spot where you bring prisoners to the helicopter then the kid is whining about the lady on the tape getting whipped or whatever. It didn't even look like I even put a scratch in completing the game. that's nowhere near the end is it?

Well, I must suck at MGS5 then because I was playing for like 2hours and I think I got to the spot where you bring prisoners to the helicopter then the kid is whining about the lady on the tape getting whipped or whatever. It didn't even look like I even put a scratch in completing the game. that's nowhere near the end is it?
I have no idea really, if you are on about Ground Zeroes that sounds like its the end? Just a bunch of cut scenes after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back