Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So this big movie opens this weekend, anyone planning on seeing it?

Wonder who is going to die in this one.

So, did many heroes die or "die"?

Probably for Heimdall is permanent, with his actor tweeted a goodbye to his character. But then he is not a main character anyways.

I just got back from seeing it. It was so so good. It was totally worth watching all the movies in MCU before seeing Infinity War because now I'm upset because a lot of my favorites are gone. Which, I can only guess is what they wanted.

I just got back from seeing it. It was so so good. It was totally worth watching all the movies in MCU before seeing Infinity War because now I'm upset because a lot of my favorites are gone. Which, I can only guess is what they wanted.

I feel like they may return somehow in the next movie.

I feel like they may return somehow in the next movie.
Probably. I mean, they kind of took away the impact by announcing Spiderman Homecoming 2 (name pending). Along with sequels to other heroes who went away.

Probably. I mean, they kind of took away the impact by announcing Spiderman Homecoming 2 (name pending). Along with sequels to other heroes who went away.

Hard to say though if those projects come before or after Infinity War. With something as big as IW, you can't kingdom hearts it and keep it hold off till you have all these side movies caught up.

Hard to say though if those projects come before or after Infinity War. With something as big as IW, you can't kingdom hearts it and keep it hold off till you have all these side movies caught up.
That's true, but from what I've noticed, most movies come in chronological order to the main over-all MCU plot, unless it's a brand new hero, in which it usually takes place a little before. Like how Ant Man came out after Avengers Age of Ultron and before Captain America Civil War, and they acknowledged the events in AoU. Though, I have a feeling that Ant Man and the Wasp is going to take place some time before or even during the events of Infinity War. I guess we'll find out, but I'm not really planning on seeing Ant Man and The Wasp in theaters.

That's true, but from what I've noticed, most movies come in chronological order to the main over-all MCU plot, unless it's a brand new hero, in which it usually takes place a little before. Like how Ant Man came out after Avengers Age of Ultron and before Captain America Civil War, and they acknowledged the events in AoU. Though, I have a feeling that Ant Man and the Wasp is going to take place some time before or even during the events of Infinity War. I guess we'll find out, but I'm not really planning on seeing Ant Man and The Wasp in theaters.

just depends on how things work out, but the makers should feel very lucky for what they have pulled off so far. DC though, not so much.

just depends on how things work out, but the makers should feel very lucky for what they have pulled off so far. DC though, not so much.
I haven't really watched anything from the DCU, mainly because I've always been more of a Marvel fan than a DC fan. I have a friend who really wants the DCU to work out, but at the rate they're going, it's not going to end well. The only movie I really want to see is Wonder Woman because I heard that's the best movie in the DCU so far, as well as just a great movie in general.

I haven't really watched anything from the DCU, mainly because I've always been more of a Marvel fan than a DC fan. I have a friend who really wants the DCU to work out, but at the rate they're going, it's not going to end well. The only movie I really want to see is Wonder Woman because I heard that's the best movie in the DCU so far, as well as just a great movie in general.

It is pretty good, though I'm hoping batgirl movie turns out well.

Overall, this movie is good. I guess this is the best avenger movie. It has good fight scenes and visual effects as usual with funny and sad moments. Although it does not have a happy ending. I am already excited to watch the next sequel.

Back