PlayStation Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 coming to PS4

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Just like the Dead Rising deal, it seems Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is coming to PS4 - according to a trophy list taken from PS4 servers. It seems like a way to fill the space for Marvel before the Spiderman PS4 game releases.

Are you excited for this?

I really hope this is true I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, wish they made a 3rd one. I hope the first one can be released on ps4 as well.

I really hope this is true I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, wish they made a 3rd one. I hope the first one can be released on ps4 as well.
Hi, welcome to our forum & enjoy your stay.

I would be surprised if they released the second game before the first, if they planned to release the first, who knows though. I can say from gameplay that it looks good and I am interested in playing it when it comes out.

Truth be told the second one wasn't as good as either the first or the X-men Legends series. I mean the story was fine but the combat got simplified too much. Gone were the choices of what powers you wanted to use so you were stuck with the 4 base powers. And there was no more gear to collect/equip to increase stats either. The fusion powers were kinda cool though but it didn't really make up for having fewer power choices.

That said I still hope they make a third one.

Don't think I ever played Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Just did a bit of research on 2, and looks really cool. Hope this is true and it is coming to PS4!

I will say the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance was the best of the two. MUA 2 was more of a Civil War storyling with a slight twist.

Is this the street fighter type game?

It looks like the first game could be coming also if a rating by a games board appearing is anything to go by. Would be nice to get both games on new consoles.

Back