Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Just finished filming:

From CBR:

Little is known about Secret Invasion, but it will reunite Fury and Talos. War Machine also has a role on Secret Invasion, and new characters played by Emilia Clarke, Kingsley Ben-Adir, and Olivia Coleman will be joining the MCU. Meanwhile, fans are assuming some elements of the comic book event of the same name will be incorporated, meaning a more nefarious cell of Skrulls posing as humans and even superheroes could be coming. Given all of this, it's likely this potential new organization will be Fury's way of overseeing the various intergalactic issues facing the Earth, thus replicating S.W.O.R.D.'s role from the comics but with a new name and logo.

Looks tempting to watch, unless there's a comic series of it to look out for. I feel like Nick Fury is just playing a hat game and it will never resolve.

Read from CBR:

Jackson delved into details about the upcoming Marvel show and his character's state of mind throughout. While Secret Invasion promises a more vulnerable Fury who is consumed by his past, facing backlash from his former allies and raising doubt within the human world, Jackson says the ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. director won't go to the Avengers for help in times of need. "What he's not doing is calling in his super friends. So that's part of the whole dilemma," Jackson said. "I mean, people want them and he's not bringing them." As for why Nick isn't interested in a bailout from the heroic supergroup, the actor said, "You'll find that out. There's a very good reason he's holding back."

New Trailer:

Back