PlayStation Max Payne coming to PS4

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
It looks like the first Max Payne is coming to PlayStation 4. The European PlayStation Blog today listed the PlayStation 2 title as coming to the PS4 later this week, on April 22. An announcement for North America has not yet been made, but we'll update this post when more details become available.
Source

Is anyone interested in playing this?

never played the series, is it any good?

never played the series, is it any good?

F yes :p It's an awesome set of games. My favourite being Max Payne 3. They just added so much more to the gameplay.

They need to remaster the first two in HD.... but need is a strong word. They're good as they are really.

I can't say much about the first and the second game because I haven't played them,but I really like the 3rd game.I hope they continue the franchise

I haven't played Max Payne since the PS2, I think it is underrated actually. I would like to see something truly new and relevant to the series because Max Payne has a lot of potential. I enjoyed playing the old version on older systems. It was really fun.

I anticipate the trailer to be really good when it comes out, I think it will be a top pick.

Now that's a name I haven't seen in some time. Max Pain 3 must have been launched two or three years ago. I had forgotten completely about it. Good to see it make it's comeback.

I've never actually played a Max Payne game. So, I would be interested in trying it out on PS4.

Back