Not open for further replies.

Salade Snack

It Was Clearly Nanomachines
Awards
Credits
ITT: We talk about me. The topics include but are not limited to:

-How Handsome I am
-How good I look in my jeans
-How good I look out of my jeans (hawhawhaw)
-How horrifyingly gargantuan my genitals are
-How the way I stare at strangers is completely necessary and appropriate
-How my mother was wrong and I'm a fantastic people person people man
-How my natural scent doesn't smell of dumpsters and regret
-How I don't masturbate with my own tears (Shut up, Eric, it's not true.)
-How my meals are savory and delicious
-How it was wrong for Nintendo to steal my hit action platformer series, Fantastic Luigi Sisters
-How ugly I'm not
-How I make your lives better and how they would be meaningless if I was not in them in some way.

And go.

Worship your Adonis.

Err, I think this seems like a really pointless and narcissistic topic to be honest. I'll lock this soon.

But, Sir, it has such amazing potential... I'm so vain, and I probably think this song is about me.

It's not serious. This is a time to pick on your great and terrible, most annoying fellow N3DS commuter!

That's a good question, I suppose.

But before you go, are you sure you don't want to make a gold statue to my likeness?

just lock it nin and this is my 200th post yay me

But you guys haven't even made any Tribunal Sacrifices yet! Nor have you brought me the skulls of my adversaries to fashion into a throne of skulls that I will call the Skull Throne - Patent Pending -. :C

Gawd dang Nin, it would've taken 2 seconds to put this dog down.

Make it stoooop!

There's a certain point where lighthearted joking becomes a nuisance. This kind of thing isn't funny. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we have something called Mods here? I mean Nin is not the only one that can stop this.

But he was the first one to get to it, so he should've done something instead of saying "Eh, I'll do it later".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back