Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Launch trailer:

New Front Mission game void for me.

Started playing it. It's a realistic tactical Mech Sim and not a first person shooter/Arcade Mech game which is nice, complete with realtime squad commands and orders and the controls are complex like a Combat Flight/Fighter Planes Sim lite lol moving the mech feels heavy, aiming feels heavy, which is great. I use my DCS' Flight Stick and throttle setup to control the mech from inside the mech's cockpit. A new front mission game like this would be awesome! If I could get my flight Rudders to work with the game too would also be great. Too bad the game does not seem to recognize my flight Rudders.

Recorded the intro training battle, taking out mechs and other enemies:

Completed the Star Commander Combat Trial. Defeated 2 Mechs, 2 one on one battle in a row without any repairs after the first battle. yay! Recorded the battle:

Took a pic of my new Red Metallic Mech. It's really agile and fast with medium armor. With missiles launcher and 1 Medium Laser and 2 fast firing Lasers
FCd3FtSE_o.jpg

Played mission 3 and Managed to protect all of the remaining other friendly squad that was almost wiped out by a really big booby trap blast! Yay! Recorded the mission:

Back