Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Saw this floating around youtube, seems like a good fan made game.

The game does look good... but I've been kind of avoiding watching much about it because I don't want to get hyped for something that I have no idea when (or even if) it'll release. I mean the developer, JKB, has been working on it for years now with no real sign of a release date.

The game does look good... but I've been kind of avoiding watching much about it because I don't want to get hyped for something that I have no idea when (or even if) it'll release. I mean the developer, JKB, has been working on it for years now with no real sign of a release date.

he seems to update it though, I'm guessing its just him or a very small team which even with a game like this that can be done in a year with a big team, will take awhile with smaller people.

This fan game is still being worked on to this day. I wonder if it'll ever be released to the public? The music is amazing and really captures the classic SNES Mega Man X titles well. It's been well over a decade since it was announced at this point.

This fan game is still being worked on to this day. I wonder if it'll ever be released to the public? The music is amazing and really captures the classic SNES Mega Man X titles well. It's been well over a decade since it was announced at this point.

I think I did see an update to it the other week, I plan on playing it.

Back