Memorable day in your life?

My graduation days from both college and high school, never felt happier.

I would say my wedding day. Many years ago lol Graduating before that was also important. It was both positive & negative as any marriage can be. Positive because you are spending your life with someone. Negative, well, because you are having to adjust to spending your life with someone lol

Drinking is one of my hobbies and the day I won a lottery from Heineken beer, it was a memorable day. I won a 6kva generator.

Graduation open houses I guess. Going to a local Smash tournament as well. I also remember playing Pokemon at weird times online just to play certain people for online board statuses or contests.

The day my first love said yes to be my girl..... I always blush anytime I remember that though we are no longer together

Graduating from elementary, high school, and college were memorable times in my life. Using a computer to browse the internet, play games, and do homework was also memorable.

The day I had my first swimming experience was a day that I can never forget. I so much love it because I was so afraid at first.

Back