Metal Gear Survive

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Not looking like my type of game, but I wonder if any Metal Gear fans are interested in this release? What do you make of this new entry/spinoff for the series?

Is it some new twist on the series?

Is it some new twist on the series?

The only twisting this game is doing is at the private parts (trying to keep it PG) of Metal Gear Solid fans. Metal Gear Survive is basically the result of Konami execs sitting down and asking the question, "How can we hijack the name of a beloved series and use it to create a game that has absolutely nothing to do with it?" Lo and behold, a Metal Gear zombie survival game is born.

Is there anyone in the world who wanted this? This is a question I seriously ask myself. This is a world of infinite possibilities, and yet I seriously believe that there wasn't a single MGS fan out there who thought to themselves, "I wish Konami would make a zombie survival Metal Gear game."

I mean if it isn't bad enough that they're using the Metal Gear name, the game isn't even good. I played it for 3 hours and never went back to it. It isn't a train wreck, but the game honestly isn't worth more than a 2 out of 5. It's just a lazy attempt at an easy cash grab.

Back