Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty

The next Microsoft Flight Simulator, featuring cargo planes, medic helicopters, and more! Developed by Asobo Studios.

The attention to detail is great, even if it's a life sim.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 looks like a very realistic flight sim. I like how detailed the graphics look.

Can't bloody wait for this! Always wanted jobs/missions in a flight sim and we don't get to mod on consoles so this is great. Will be interesting to see how they handle previously bought DLC in MFS. They said the game was going to be supported for 10 years but 2024 is already coming out as a separate game.

Can't bloody wait for this! Always wanted jobs/missions in a flight sim and we don't get to mod on consoles so this is great. Will be interesting to see how they handle previously bought DLC in MFS. They said the game was going to be supported for 10 years but 2024 is already coming out as a separate game.
"virtually all existing add-ons for MSFS will be compatible with the impending 2024 edition and won’t have to be re-purchased."

The next Microsoft Flight Simulator, featuring cargo planes, medic helicopters, and more! Developed by Asobo Studios.
I hope it's good enough for me to love it the same way I did with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

"virtually all existing add-ons for MSFS will be compatible with the impending 2024 edition and won’t have to be re-purchased."

This is what to look forward. I am of the opinion that Microsoft is doing a lot right now in giving gamers some great features in their new products.

Back