Microsoft is adding a new key to PC keyboards

Read from tweaktown:

Currently, the Copilot AI is free, but that might change if some hidden code that Android Authority unearthed (via TechRadar) turns out to indicate the direction Microsoft is going to head in.

The code is for a 'Copilot Pro' in Edge which is paywalled and requires a subscription. The text provided says the paid version has the following benefits:

"Get the latest AI models, priority access for quick answers, and high-quality image creation with Copilot Pro."

Of course, right now, the free version of Copilot offers the latest ChatGPT engine and top-level image creation capabilities, so the assumption is that down the line, Microsoft is going to introduce this Pro version which will snaffle that functionality.

Presumably, the free Copilot will be one step behind with its ChatGPT engine, as well as lagging with image creation skills. Also, Copilot Pro users will be prioritized for quicker replies to queries - though whether that means Copilot free will be slower than it is now is anyone's guess.

I'll never pay for it.

Reactions: cm2
So they killed AI Cortana's PLOT and replaced her with this copilot ai. While I don't need any Windows AI or key at least cortana has sexy PLOT lol
She doesn't only have a sexy PLOT, she's cute too.

On topic, I'm not surprised with the move by Microsoft. It was expected with AI taking major lead in so many things today.

Reactions: cm2
Back