mii qr codes

bowser64

Awards
Credits
Do you know there is a feature with the mii make to scan certain qr(quick response)codes.i found one on the internet,scanned it and got a mii that looked like nintendo of americas president Reggie fils-aime.it was neat.if you want it try to google (reggie mii qr code).

Hey, I didn't even know that! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that cool little tidbit of info, bowser64!

This feature is total sexiness! We should make a topic featuring QR codes from our own members here on 3ds community. I have a QR code of my mii already, I can post it.

I think it's a kind of picture, which could make a custom field a bit difficult.

^If you've got a 3DS, you should set a friend code in the postbit. That way I can stalk you have people with which to trade information or whatever.
Also, my QR code is as follows:
gallery_62_72_9931.jpg

The clan tag is in preparation for MK3DS. I'm assuming there will be clans.
dry.gif

Lol Mario Kart clans...

anyhoo, we could just have an official QR code topic. This one seems more like a Q and A topic.

I opened a thread where you can share your Miis! http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?/topic/1532-miis/

is there some website with alot of qr codes??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think QR codes for Miis are the best idea ever! There's this page I found that has almost 100 codes with like Family Guy characters, Simpsons, and Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Nintendo Characters and other crazy ones. Here's one but if you want codes you should check it out.
mariovictory.gif

Mii QR Codes for Nintendo 3DS

nintendo-3ds-qr-code-mii-peter-griffin-family-guy-image.JPG
nintendo-3ds-qr-code-mii-peter-griffin-family-guy.JPG

post-212-0-86910100-1301763518_thumb.jpg
post-212-0-35347100-1301763533_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A little late in figuring this topic existed, but http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/4042-offical-mii-qr-code-sharing-topic/

Back