Miles'/Tails' Adventure: The Untold Story part 1 [A Sonic fan fiction] by pie595

pie595

…
Awards
Credits
Author's Note: Tails will be call Miles in this fan fiction.
Date: 4/1/20xx
Time: 16:00
???: My plan is going along just fine. All I need is the last Chaso Emerald from Tail... I mean Miles and than the world will be under my control. Its a shame that Dr.Eggman failed to take over the world. And unlike him I don't have to worry about that stupid blue hedgehog because he's dead. Its a shame because Eggman's Death Egg Mk. III blew up with Sonic and Eggman inside of it. Eggman never did figure out how to use the Chaos Emeralds to power his Death Eggs. N-101 β come here, I need you to do something.
N-101 β: What is your command Dr.@#!$hole?
???:(Note to self: toss oute N-101 β . Besides N-102 β doesn't call me a $!@#hole.) Take this note to Tail I mean Miles.
N-101 β: As you wish sir.
Time:16:29
Name:Miles
Date of birth:unknown
Other info:A two tailed fox who loves building and taking apart machines. Has a IQ of 250.
Miles:*playing Tfarcenim and gets game over due to a repeerc blowing up on him.*
Cream:Miles some robot left this note for you.
Name: Cream
Other info:Miles' wife. Her chao,Cheese, has disappear every since the death of Sonic. The reason is also unknown.
Miles: Um, ok. Lets see here. "Tail... I mean Miles, I have 6 of the 7 Chaos Emeralds and because I know you have the last one, I want you to bring to me. If you don't do it soon then, well lets just say that I kidnaped your friend Knuckles and the outcome won't be so good. My base is at this location: XXXXX." Cream look after the house when I'm gone.
Cream: I will.
*Miles is at the beach and gets in the Sea Fox and takes off to save Knuckles.*
*Miles has been driving the Sea Fox for some time now. The time is now 17:00*
Miles:(It just doesn't add up. Eggman is dead and the location is near Angel Island is but... I guess I'm just going to find out.)
*The weather decides to start raining and thundering. Miles unable to see well because of the strom and crashes on Angel Island's shore.*
Miles: (I was lucky to be near Angel Island and looks like the Sea Fox needs repairs, which means I might need to find another way to leave this island but saving Knuckles comes first. Its been a long time since I been here if I recall its been about 15 years since I been here and the last time I was here I was with Sonic trying to stop Eggman. Eggman did try to take the Master Emerald but failed. Wait a second if me and Sonic got the Master Emerald back than why is the island back in the ocean again. Wait a minute this person who is holding Knuckles hostage must of took the Master Emerald and probably wants the 7 Chaos Emeralds for more power or something that needs more than just the Master Emerald. No problem if he does have 6 Chaos Emeralds and because I have the 7th, I can just collect 50 rings or more on this island and than I go to free Knuckles and than give him my fake Emerald and not the real one and than I'll go super and save the day. He won't see it coming. Wait its that who I think it is...)
Knuckles: Hey, Miles what are you doing here.
Name:Knuckles
Other info:The guardian of Angel Island and the Master Emerald. He once had a wife but she is dead because of Eggman, but before she die her and Knuckles had a kid. The kid is now 10 and has name is Kris. Kris takes after his father.
Miles: I should be asking you the same thing.
Knuckles:What are you talking about?
Miles:Just read this note.
*Miles hands the note to Knuckles and than Knuckles reads it.*
Knuckles:Sounds like a trap.
Miles:I'm staring to think so too.
N-102 β: Under Dr. Steven Robotnik's orders I'll have to take your Chaos Emerald or kill you Miles.
End of part 1.
So what do you think about my fan fiction so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back