Milestone thread

He wants your demonic throne lol, beware Mr. Demon.

I'll gladly give it if the guy thinks he can do it within a year :p

I'll gladly give it if the guy thinks he can do it within a year :p
So are we expecting a new demonic network exclusive tv series starring Mr. Demon and NameGervin (with some PLOT) in A Game Of Demonic Throne soon?

Congrats! And thus you have leveled up yer witching skills too in the process.

Here is my 600th post, at last! Only 400 more to 1000! (Most posts I ever had on a forum was over 900, on DS Ultimate, before it shut down...)

Reactions: cm2
Here is my 600th post, at last! Only 400 more to 1000! (Most posts I ever had on a forum was over 900, on DS Ultimate, before it shut down...)
Congrats on 600th post!

I also have reached 500 before some time and forgot to post the milestone actually.

Double post but... no one posted a milestone for a while.

Made it up to 600 posts on Gaming Latest. It took some time but finally I did it. :)

I made it to 3k posts milestone.
It's been sometime and I haven't even realized that. :grin:

Have you reached an important milestone here at the Edge Gamer community? Feel free to post and brag about it in the replies below.

I recently passed 1 year of membership here, in a couple of days I probably would have been an administrator here for a year.
I thought we are on "Gaming Latest"? lol

Was our old name for a very short period of time, I will edit that.
Wow...
so it's like gaminglatest -> Edge gamer -> gaminglatest . I never noticed that at all. I have been here for three domain changes as far as I remember.

Wow...
so it's like gaminglatest -> Edge gamer -> gaminglatest . I never noticed that at all. I have been here for three domain changes as far as I remember.

Actually we started as Gamingforce, then Edge Gamer and then Gaming Latest.

We should be Edge Gamer, buuuuut, legal issues.

Back