Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emoluvjd2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I think that the site should have it's own Minecraft server. I, however cannot host it because of my internet speed. Is anybody who has Minecraft here capable to run a server? If anybody is willing to do this, please post here.

Please, do not just say "no" or anything less than a sentence when responding. If you're going to say something, please use logic.

*I know this got locked, but I was told it was okay to make another.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. There is no need to add anything after this sentence as the whole point, of this sentence, is No.

I wish I had Minecraft.
sad.gif

hell yea we should. I would try to make one, but I don't have it though. just the online sandbox version.

I have an unofficial one currently running right now, but as I said, the speeds are slow. If anybody has a server they want to "advertise," I'll put it up in the top post if you wish.

Ok, here's the deal: I might be able to host one, but it might take a week or so. I'm gonna have to wait until I get a splitter so I can get my TV and my modem in my room. The problem is, though, I don't know if my connection will be good enough. I can upload a speedtest.net thing whenever I hook up my modem and stuff if it needs approval. And another thing, do we want it public? And is there a certain hosting website we want to use? I haven't really looked into it it before this post, but I plan to.

Is there any suggestions if I do do it (I guess that is what I'm trying to say)?

And another thing, do we want it public?
Is there any suggestions if I do do it (I guess that is what I'm trying to say)?
I think it should be public, and that you should use MCAdmin. It's a good server software that makes back-ups in case griefing occurs. What type of server would it be, if it works?

I like minecraft. With how the 3DS works, IT CAN TOTALLY WORK ON 3DS! I mean, download play with your friends, multiplayer.....3d depth.......

oh. sorry. yeah, we should have our own server.

I like minecraft. With how the 3DS works, IT CAN TOTALLY WORK ON 3DS! I mean, download play with your friends, multiplayer.....3d depth.......

oh. sorry. yeah, we should have our own server.
This is completely Off-Topic and you just bumped a topic that's over a year old..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back