Minecraft?

I believe it's still just as good after it got sold! That's my opinion!

I don't play it but it seems to have improved quite a bit since Microsoft acquired Minecraft. The Xbox/PlayStation versions are pretty well developed and have a lot of content.

Idk, I started in Minecraft when it was in beta, and was still playing when it got bought out.

Then last year during the lockdowns I was on a server my friends made and it felt like nothing really changed. So I don’t see what people are complaining about outside of the same thing I saw years ago when people complained when anything new was added.

There is now a Windows Store version of Minecraft which run better on computers and tablets with Windows 10. I think the regular version of Minecraft may not have a lot of big changes.

There is now a Windows Store version of Minecraft which run better on computers and tablets with Windows 10. I think the regular version of Minecraft may not have a lot of big changes.
The two versions are the same. The Windows one uses less resources because Java is kind of notorious for not being efficient.

Hopefully it's not just me but I've never played Minecraft, I simply don't understand the fascination with it.. :openmouth:

As far as I could tell, it didn't really do anything "new"?

As far as I feel, it has improved a lot since it fell into the hands of Microsoft I also download other versions at modsuper.com you can refer to

Last edited:
Back