MK7 TOURNAMENT !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what we'd have to try and do is arrange it so that people can play against each other, without timezone issues. Like me playing at 5 pm, against Dev at what would be like 2:30 am.....

Annoying bracket posts eh? Well fuck you, anti-aspie scumbag.

I'm all mouth and no action?

Yeah, but it's better than being all action and no mouth. You're like

OMG MK7 TOURNAMENT! IT STARTS TOMORROW!!!! EVERYONE JOIN, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO ORGANISE!

OK, that's an exaggeration, but it may as well be true!

But then, Dev's the one that kept moaning about it being unorganised, why don't you fucking shit yourself to him instead?

And thanks for ruining my trying to go as long as I can without swearing.

This was OK, until you decided to be a Mancuntian and post in this topic which hadn't had something in it for 7 days.

How the fuck do you expect anyone to join the tournament when you have "TOURNAMENT CANCELLED" on the first post?

Last edited by a moderator:
ALRIGHT BREAK IT UP.

TUK.
If LOKI's being annoying,just ignore him and let people like mods or so deal with him.

LOKI.
Stop insulting TUK.Belive me,it gets messy.

Can we just forget this?

The tournament was cancelled because of moaning bastards like you who think they can do a better job.

START A NEW TOPIC IF YOU WANT TO DO A TOURNAMENT

Well get on with it then with your annoying brackets.

LOKI,you were the one who started it,and people were giving you constructive critisism.
You acted like a dick and decided not to take their advice.

And Skymin if he wants it to get messy then let it begin, i have nothing to lose but if the little turd thinks he can go around insulting people for trying to help the community then he has another thing coming.

He was trying to be nice,and you insult him like this?

Like I do,he has a bad temper.You learn these things and you DON'T SET HIM OFF.

You can try to stop him,and it works,but if you just do nothing and annoy him more,he EXPLODES with rage.

So,enjoy the hate.Don't come crying to me if people start hating you

OK, that's it LOWI? Like Dev said. This is not organised.

YOU SUCK!
sad.gif

Oh so the above post is constructive criticism!!!

He was trying to be nice by saying i suck !!

I didnt say a single bad word against him well he can get fucked the little shit and if i get banned i get banned but im not being insulted by a retarded little fuck like him.

"I didn't say a single bad word"

"He can get fucked the little shit"

Oh the irony.

And he's being honest;it was a bit unorginised.

But you can expect comments like that from TUK.You just learn to deal with these things.

C'mon, people, this may not be effective, but,

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]CALM DOWN![/font]

This topic should be locked, mods! it's starting to get worse.

Every Action Has A Reaction !!!
Both sides are responsible for an argument, LOWI.

And by your words and actions it's hard to imagine you're an "old gamer".

It doesn't matter who started this. Both of you are fighting about it.

Of course it matters.

If he wasnt so arrogant this wouldnt be happening.

I Have deleted my previous posts and will make this my last post as i can see a few of you are not happy but as far as Koopa goes he can get #*#?$

I am deleting my account here as i really cant be bothered with idiots like him.

Well Dev? You were the one that moaned about it being unorganised, in the first place. Surely you should have some say.

And LOWI, making fun of someone with Aspergers is really helpful. Now burn in hell, if they'll accept you.

What the hell everyone? I'm dissapointed with all of you. Not just the people who were fighting, but the mods lack of action taken here.
LOWI, clearly, you are Immature and hold insufficient responsibility to run a Tourney. You can't expect all the other players to "Sort it out" for themselves.
TUK, just leave it. By arguing with him it just causes more unnecessary problems.
And how is it the mods haven't seen this yet? Two have been on N3DSC already.

I was going to go on one of their profiles and ask them to close and/or delete this topic.

Also about the mods lack of action taken? Dev, look on Nin3DS's profile.

Also, Sky? I probably have both. Some people, even those aware of my Aspeger's, might see my "bad temper" as simply over reacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back