Moments in Video Games

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
There are probably thousands of moments in video games that made players and viewers alike to cry, blush, angry, scream, and just simply emotional about a scene that happened in game. I can go way back to my childhood gaming years and reminisce the emotions yet, I still find compelling, heartwarming AND heart-wrenching stories that can still shake my core. NOSTALGIA IS TOO STRONG!!

AND I’m sure I’m not the only one!

I’m currently playing Zombie Shooter – Death Hospital right now, and there are probably moments there too… so far my moments are more personal (like me screaming, cursing, and panicking because of the adrenaline when a zombie comes after me in all directions) but I’m sure as I go further in the story and save more survivors also to make some progress, I’ll learn and find moments in it too.

What are your moments while playing Video Games? :grin::grin:

zombie-shooter-real-shot.png

I've been playing this game for a while now. The graphics are awesome for a mobile game. Even gave me chills whenever I see the zombies. Creepy...

I had lot when playing Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 on PS1. Their movie scenes made me freak out.
So you were freaked out by Tifa's 7th heaven level PLOT cgi scenes? lol

My favorite video game moment is the War for Hoover Dam in Fallout: New Vegas. It's so satisfying to see everybody I helped throughout the game join the war.

Back