Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Just played the demo on the 3DS. It is absolutely incredible. I cant wait to get my hands on this game. Anyone reading this needs to download the demo and play it right now on your Wii U or 3DS. All of the greatness of Monster Hunter Tri on Wii, but even better.

I downloaded it on my wii u last night but barly tocuhed it due to time. I just downloaded it on my 3ds so im bout to try it out :)

wow it is pretty amazing.....cant wait for the real deal!!! anyways yeah i only got to play once round so far so i did easy with the long sword....wasnt to bad but slow.....im more of a speed guy lol

wow it is pretty amazing.....cant wait for the real deal!!! anyways yeah i only got to play once round so far so i did easy with the long sword....wasnt to bad but slow.....im more of a speed guy lol

I suggest you use the dual swords then she is the fastest one there.

yeah i

Long sword is for speed and precision. Was it not fast enough or did you mean your slow with it,as a player?
yeah im slow with it as a player. i used the dual swords and they worked perfect for me. :)

Back