Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
CyberConnect2 President Hiroshi Matsuyama noted on Monday that the Guilty Dragon smartphone role-playing game is offering a bonus upon players logging in, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the .hack//G.U. game announcement at E3 2005. He noted that the .hack// franchise had sold 700,000 copies in North America at that point. (The first .hack//G.U. game was actually formally unveiled in Japan later in Famitsu magazine, and it then debuted in Japanese stores on May 18, 2006.)

Matsuyama acknowledged the requests from many for remakes, HD versions, new titles, and sequels: "There are surely no voices that don't reach [us]." We will do our best from now on as well for customers who believe this and are waiting. Please cheer us on! This concludes my memories of the time of the announcement."
source

We still need .hack//link released over here dammit!

Dear god I hope we get another .hack game.
I saw this earlier today while at work and my hopes for the series where renewed again.
Even if we get a .hack GU HD remakes with 1080p for the current gen consoles I will be hyped.

But getting a new .hack game would be phenomenal, and I also wouldn't mind a port of .Hack Link to consoles if possible (not a big handheld gamer).

I still have my PSP for .hack//link and in hopes of it coming over or I'll look into the fan made sub for it. If nothing else I would love for it to get the FF type-0 treatment.

And I would like them to do all the PS2 games onto like a 2-4 disc HD collection, would be epic.

Demon_Skeith said:
I still have my PSP for .hack//link and in hopes of it coming over or I'll look into the fan made sub for it. If nothing else I would love for it to get the FF type-0 treatment.

And I would like them to do all the PS2 games onto like a 2-4 disc HD collection, would be epic.
Agreed on everything, .hack is such a fantastic series, its a shame we haven't gotten a game in a while, I just loved everything about the GU series (which was the game series I started with), before that I had only seen all the anime on cartoon network.

Just recently got into the original series, currently on vol 4.

Back