Most addictive PC-exclusive game

minecraft (it was pc exclusive at the time anyway)

atm probably undertale

Minecraft is for people that want to be bored and probably are boring people.

Grand theft auto and world of tanks for me

I'd say Terraria. Way more addictive than Minecraft in my opinion, specially because it's so much harder. You need so much to upgrade your weapons and armor and it takes sooo long... And when you think you're finally done there's still hard mode with loads of new content to get lost in. Terraria's hard mode isn't like most games, it's not an option you make before you start playing, it's more like a content unblocker. There are so many things to do in this game and so many items to collect. And I think the beautiful colors is one of the things that got me most interested in it; everything's so pretty.

I gotta say, i'm very surprised to see that the most addictive game of all time is not here, and i'm not talking about personal opinion, this is a game that uses scientific methods to get people hooked. I'm talking about the biggest of all MMOs: World of Warcraft (WoW).

Now i'm not saying that I don't love it, I love everything Warcraft, from the first game to Heroes of the Storm, but WoW has taken countless hours of my life, and the worst part of it all is that i'm pretty sure that I can get hooked again anytime, the game is so good, it makes you feel great when you have the best stats but at the same time it takes forever to get there, the game is based around farming! even at its lowest I think WoW is still the best MMO on the market right now and certainly the most addictive game on PC.

Any good MMORPG, really. Once you find an MMORPG you enjoy, with a lot of lore, a lot of players, achievements, end-game content and nearly unreachable goals you can easily lose thousands of hours of your life to say the least. ^^ I just recently got into Final Fantsy XIV, so I'll likely be sinking thousands of hours into this one as well. ^^;

Back