Most play time and most frequently played 3DS title?

DampeThePoeHunter

Elite Baka
Awards
Credits
The game I have the most play time on is actually Pokemon Pearl. Kinda surprised me. And the most title that I played is the friend list thing... Yeah. I got this information from the activity log, in case you didn't know.

Now what's yours?

The game I've spent the most time playing is Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2. The title I've used most frequently is the friends list.

Play time:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Netflix
Pokemon W.

Times Played:
Friend List
eShop
Swapnote

Average Play time:
Pokemon White
KI:U
Lego Battles

Depends on the games played. I only have 18 hrs on New Super Mario Bros. 2, but it's a 100% file.

Play Time Top 3:
Ocarina of Time 3D: 36:23
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: 30:34
Pokemon White: 26:36 (Pokemon White also tops my Frequency charts, although I have more hours on my DSL)

I think the Frequency charts and Average Timed Played charts are skewed. For KINGDOM HEARTS 3D it has be at an average time of 5:05 and only 6 times played. That definitely didn't happen. I assume what it doesn't count closing and putting the 3DS into standby/sleep as a session so unless you actually quit it just keeps going.

Depends on the games played. I only have 18 hrs on New Super Mario Bros. 2, but it's a 100% file.

Play Time Top 3:
Pokemon White: 26:36 (Pokemon White also tops my Frequency charts, although I have more hours on my DSL)

I think the Frequency charts and Average Timed Played charts are skewed. For KINGDOM HEARTS 3D it has be at an average time of 5:05 and only 6 times played. That definitely didn't happen. I assume what it doesn't count closing and putting the 3DS into standby/sleep as a session so unless you actually quit it just keeps going.
Putting the system to sleep pause the play time.

The game I have the most hours in is Pokemon White version and the 3Ds title I have played the most is Kid Icarus Up Rising and The Legend Of Zelda Orcarina Of Time. When I check the active log those two game had the exact same amount of time played heh funny.

Play Time Top 3:

Putting the system to sleep pause the play time.

Correct, however, that should count as stopping. For example, if someone gets a game and constantly puts their system into standby and does not launch any other software their Average Time Played and Frequency will be skewed. It will show up as only playing the game once and playing on average for how ever many hours you played the game. That's incorrect.

Another example, I didn't play Kingdom Hearts 3D only 6 times for 5 hrs each time like indicated in my previous post. The stats say I did, but that's false because I put my system into standby without exiting the game multiple times.

I think I have all of you guys beat

I went to look at my log and had 886 hours of play time in Kid Icarus, WTF?

With being 3rd on my total times played at 31, averaging to 28:36 per play.

Checked the daily records and turns out that from October 13- November 18 I played 24 hours of every day. It must have been a months period where I didnt play my 3DS and just left it charging with Kid Icarus open. Kinda bums me out that ill never get to see how much time ive actually played it.

http://s356.beta.photobucket.com/user/poptarts214/media/Photoon12-25-12at1146PM_zps3c1fc6fb.jpg.html

Shitty backwards pic with webcam but proof.

I think it was my most played game till this incident, following with Mario Kart, Zelda OoT, then Mario Tennis.

Great single-player and quite an addictive multiplayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frequently played, I'm not sure, but my most played is Super Mario 3D Land, with over fifty hours logged.

Wow, you don't play very much, do you? My top 3 titles have over 100 hours clocked on them.

Yeah, tbh, I don't. 3DS doesn't interest me that much, I can't even play a title for longer than ten minutes now.

I've spent about 250 hrs on 3ds sound. My 3ds is the only device I have (I lost my old mp3 player) that I can listen to music on. Second is Kid Icarus Uprising, with 150 hrs. Ocarina of time is next at about 120 hrs. The only other game I've spent more than 100 hrs on is Pokémon Black 2. According to my 3ds I've played it for 110 hrs, but according to my save file I've played 175 hrs.

Time

Mk7
Ocarina of time
New super Mario bros 2
Mario tennis open
Paper Mario
Mario 3d land

Mario console

Play time:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Netflix
Pokemon W.