Most underrated video games you've played

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What do you consider to be the most underrated video games you've ever played? Can you make a top 5? :popcorn:

Dot hack
Neptunia games
witch and the hundred knight
okage shadow king

For me it has to the Serious Sam and the thing is that some of the time such type of the gameplay is kind of something I crave for. Playing with constant bombarding is definitely fun too.

The Order: 1886 for me probably. I had quite a bit of fun with it but it was universally hated at launch for its length and price. Possibly valid concerns although I do tend to like more linear games, but it completely overshadowed what was actually a good game.

The Order: 1886 for me probably. I had quite a bit of fun with it but it was universally hated at launch for its length and price. Possibly valid concerns although I do tend to like more linear games, but it completely overshadowed what was actually a good game.
Yeah the story and characters of the game were great. Want a sequel especially with that cliffhanger-y ending. They just need to change the gameplay, make it an openworld rpg game instead of a linear shooter.

Back