Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
a bit late on this, but yesterday was mothers day in USA. Do anything special for your mom?

Well, me, my sisters and my dad gave my mom a card and flowers.

Well, this year I kinda forgot when Mother's Day was.. you see, my husband was born on Mother's Day, and due to the fact that I forgot that Mother's Day is different every year, I ended up thinking that Mother's Day was on the 15th, since it is a Sunday..

So, when he told me about how many flower stands he saw, on his way home from work, and how it messed with his allergies, and I asked him why there were so many, that was when he ended up telling me that it was for Mother's Day.

So I was like holy crap, and I made a note to call my mother first thing in the A.M. Well, first thing, turned out to be like 1 p.m. because I overslept, and I called my mom.. She joked about how late I was in calling, and told me the order in which she received her calls lol.. I was 10, apparently, and my brother, in Syracuse, was number 9..

Anyway, she told me about her plans for the day, and I told her that since she was busy, and I had some running around to do, that I would see her tomorrow, and so, that is exactly what I did.

Back