MW3's New DLC2

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The new DLC2 content for MW3 (PC) is awesome.
I can care less about the new spec ops maps. I'm more interested in the multiplayer gameplay maps.

Those additional 3 maps are very beautiful and nice.
If anyone owns the game, what are your thoughts on the DLC2 content for MW3? (there's a 50% sale on the new DLC content until the 10th, btw)

A rip off; Activision's final desperate attempt to milk out their customers.
Actually, the maps that I've played from the DLC2 package were acutally worth the $7 and some cents.
Also, a percentage of the cash that they make goes to charity, ;)

Actually, the maps that I've played from the DLC2 package were acutally worth the $7 and some cents.
Also, a percentage of the cash that they make goes to charity, ;)

Lol but seriously, just 3 maps for the price? I'd expect those to be free dlcs :/

Lol but seriously, just 3 maps for the price? I'd expect those to be free dlcs :/
DLC2 includes; 3 multiplayer maps, 2 face-off maps and I don't know how many spec ops maps (maybe 2 or 3)..

DLC2 includes; 3 multiplayer maps, 2 face-off maps and I don't know how many spec ops maps (maybe 2 or 3)..

Yea :p but I just don't like activision for reasons like this. Contents may be good additions to the game but again, not worth the extra money.

Yea :p but I just don't like activision for reasons like this. Contents may be good additions to the game but again, not worth the extra money.
That's why I purchased it while it was on a 50% off sale. It was well worth that $7.xx

Back