My CrAzY 2018 gaming schedule (This is going to be HUGE)

MS PACMAN is platted now. I'm really starting to cook now.

Really a shame we can't get a online co-op temco version of MS Pacman to play.

images

Plat now.

I'm thinking I'm going to be able to complete another game this weekend too.

Last edited:
I so wish I had your free time.
If you were me then I'd be you and I'd use your body to play video games all night long.

Seriously though. It gets lonely but has it's perks.

ps: weird thing is I'm getting a deja vu here. I think we had the identical conversation about this in the past.

Last edited:
If you were me then I'd be you and I'd use your body to play video games all night long.

Seriously though. It gets lonely but has it's perks.

ps: weird thing is I'm getting a deja vu here. I think we had the identical conversation about this in the past.

possible, but then again how can you be lonely with online play?

BAM, Got another one. hahaha

dying-light-banner-artwork.jpg

I was almost done this one for a week. I kept holding it off because of how annoying the last trophy was. Suddenly there was only one annoying one left for tropico so I've been hitting at them both all day today.

Anyway, I'm running with 4 games at the same time here and thinking of starting two more. Damn I love being single.

Nice work on the plats, Dying Light is on my list to play soon, looks good.
I pretty much cheated. When I started I joined a multiplayer game and some guy randomly gave me weapons and he's obviously been playing the game for 6yrs straight. The weapons he gave me never break down and destroy everything in one blow.

So.......... I blew this year by being too busy to play. It ain't my fault!! Works been crazy, I moved twice, etc.
In what little time I had I would just throw in a random game and play.
Now that the season is cold I have a ton of time again. I'm going to pull as many plats as I came but I'll never beat last year.

So.......... I blew this year by being too busy to play. It ain't my fault!! Works been crazy, I moved twice, etc.
Now that the season is cold I have a ton of time again. I'm going to pull as many plats as I came but I'll never beat last year.

At least you're moving, I kill to move to a different place right now.

You thinking of going back to your old account when PSN name changes drop early 2019?

You should put the console name (or if it's PC) next to each game so we can see what you played that game on.

Otherwise, this is a pretty good list.

Back