My CRAZY gaming schedule of 2020

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Credits
This marks my 8th yr of making a gaming schedule!
previous year Total achievements = Previous yrs totals​
2013 = PLAT of 16 Games almost completed 2 games.
2014 = Plat of 15 Games and almost completed 4 games.
2015 = Plat of 15 Games and almost completed 2 games.
2016 = Plat of 19 complete and almost 3 games
2017 = Plat of 13 complete and almost 8 games
2018 = Plat of 13 Plats and almost 0 games
2019 = Plat of 7 complete and almost 0 games​

My motivation for gaming has gone down the drain. Also this year I'm suppose to prep a 6 plex apt building for sale as well as start my own landlord business. I'm not seeing anything too special on the releases of games this yr. Looks like everyone is hopped up on ps5 instead. I'll buy it on release date of course.
Regardless Lets try:

Legend:
    • Plated and complete now
    • Games currently in the process of completing
    • Games owned but have not started yet
    • Games to buy this year
    • Games I own and will try to finish if there is a serious row of rainy days
--------------------------------

1. Need for speed Heat
2. Detriot: Becoming human
3. Skull & Bones
4. need of speed payback
5. Universium
6. Dying light 2
7. arcade archives: Double dragon

8. Farcry 5
9. Dead island 2
10. last of us 2
11. Sims 4
12. tropico 6

13. World war Z
14. Jurassic Park Evolution: Claires sancuary
15. Jurassic Park Evolution: Dr Wu

16. Dirt Rally 2.0
17. Dangerous Driving
18. Wreckfest
19. Mass effect: andromeda
20. Red Dead redemption 2
21. Bioshock
22. Bioshock 2
23. Bioshock infinity

24. farcry 3 CLASSIC
25. Farming sim 19
26. Jurassic Park: Cretaceous Challenge

shadow of mordor, Dirt, Flatout 4, Red dead redemption 2, COD - WWII, Project cars, Friday the 13th

Last edited:
Game list looks fun.

So landlord business? You're going to manage an apartment building?

Nice gaming list.

It can be a good business if you get the right tenants in there. Some people won't take very good care of the apartments while others do. It depends on who lives there.

The business sucks bit Ive been doing it for awhile now. Out of the 30 previous tenents there has been only 1 that owned a broom. Tenants are horrible but its good money

The business sucks bit Ive been doing it for awhile now. Out of the 30 previous tenents there has been only 1 that owned a broom. Tenants are horrible but its good money

I've had a grandpa and a few uncles in the apartment landlord business, the stories can get wild but can be rewarding if you get the right people renting. Wish you luck.

I've adjusted my list. I've been playing more lately but swapping between a ton of games.

I don't get how anyone can swap between games.

For me it’s basically because I can’t do a single task for several hours, so I get bored or antsy really quickly. So I basically “have” to swap to a different game, or do a completely different task. So marathonning anything is basically “impossible” for me to do.

Other times a lot of games will have that slow/boring section, and I lose motivation really quickly, so it just makes me procrastinate the game.

For me it’s basically because I can’t do a single task for several hours, so I get bored or antsy really quickly. So I basically “have” to swap to a different game, or do a completely different task. So marathonning anything is basically “impossible” for me to do.

Other times a lot of games will have that slow/boring section, and I lose motivation really quickly, so it just makes me procrastinate the game.

I feel the same, but I rather grind through it than put it off and have the weighted fear of having to return to it.

I feel the same, but I rather grind through it than put it off and have the weighted fear of having to return to it.
I just come back when I have the motivation. I also like playing old school 8 and 16 bit RPG’s, which have a lot of “go grind for several hours” sections, so I have to do that in chunks.

Something like an old Megaten game will take me ages because of the constant grind fest for levels and micromanaging, so I have to break those sections up into 30 minute chunks or I’ll go insane for grinding for 5 hours every so often.

Farming-Simulator-19.jpg
Plat. Farming sim... That game is borrring.........

Just started last of us 2 and project cars 2

Last edited:
Back