My CRAZY gaming schedule of 2020

There are a lot of BIG games you're currently playing. Best of luck on that and I do envy your free time.
If you played Bioshock and gave up, do give a chance to Bioshock Infinite, it's a great game and a bit newer.
Also you don't have to play previous titles in order to understand the game. Themes are really similar but it's a standalone title.
Atleast without the DLCs.

I quit it after 1hour. It's too old for me.

heheh, you didn't say that? Pick up a NES game before you say something like that :p

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Finished Jurassic park evolutation: Cretaceous challenge trophies.

I have so many games I'm "almost" complete. I think I'll roll with the other jurassic park dlcs though because I'm warmed up good.

download.jpeg
Finished the jurassic park evolution challenge mode trophies. Moving into the 3 dlcs

There are three dlcs to the game i think.
download.jpeg

Finished the 2nd dlc of jurassic park evolution.

Claires sanctuary

Finish secrets of Dr Wu DLC

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
ss_b1e44a2109e9674996a5fc7a4e5ef4d165703ae4.1920x1080.jpg
Im cheating and saying i finished project cars 2 because im 75% done and the rest of the trophies are 300hr online ones. I will most likely cheat again for gran turismo sport.

View attachment 1897
Im cheating and saying i finished project cars 2 because im 75% done and the rest of the trophies are 300hr online ones. I will most likely cheat again for gran turismo sport.

Look, I respect trophy hunters, but if you're spending 300 hours on one, then there is something wrong with them, actually shame on the creators for putting that in.

I'm always tempted to buy Jurassic World Evolution but meh reviews always keep me away.
Is it worth to play it and what are your thoughts?

Back