My lame horror game

Lleyn

Beep
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I made a horror game a while back and released it on Steam last November. Last week I also ported it to Android.

I was mostly trying out stuff and learning more about the engine, so its not all that good, but if you wanna give it a try, throw me a message and I'll hook you up with a key.

It takes place in an abandoned orphanage, and your main goal is to escape it. 3 characters and multiple endings. The Steam version also has a labyrinth mode that I have yet to beat myself xD

Steam - Monarch of Greed - Act 1 on Steam
PlayStore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LledGames.MonarchofGreedAct1

That aside, I'm also working on a RPG that will be way more polished. I'd really love some feedback on what I have so far, so again throw me a message if you wanna try it out.

That sounds like an interesting game. What gave you the idea for it, if you don't mind me asking?

I may have to try it one of these days.

That sounds like an interesting game. What gave you the idea for it, if you don't mind me asking?

I may have to try it one of these days.

I'm a huge fan of the horror genre. Games, movies, anime, novels, if its spooky I'll love it. I get scared easily and pretty much fall for every jump scare, but that's what makes it fun for me. I played Corpse Party when it released on the 3DS and had to take a break cause it was getting late, but still loved every bit of it.

I also wanted my first project to be something rather simple, and a horror game kind of fit that. Its mostly about the atmosphere, finding items and solving riddles. I came up with the story as I was making the game, so it's really lacking some polish and sometimes might feel rushed.

I'll have to try it out.

Back