My newest Achievement (A lot more worthly than GA's dumb 10K post one, haha just kidding)

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Read it and WEEP Fella's!
http://esgnpro.com/topic/204-and-the-winner-is/#entry673

I just won Black OP 2 yesterday from ESGNpro.

BAM, KA-WHOOSH!

How you like them apples?
:happy:

Hey excellent news GA, AidsorHIV just used all his luck on winning that game instead of the WIi U :p

but congrats, what system are you getting it for?

Well considering you lost the chance of the Wii U contest... I think I'm the winner. lol jk

Anyways, congrats. Free stuff is always nice.

I'm probably not going to play it straight away though because I'm trying to rebuild my trophies for my older games. Well.....I probably will. lol

The trophies for Black Ops II aren't THAT bad, but they will be time consuming. I'll help you with Zombies and stuff because I also want to get the Plat eventually. And what games are you working on?

I'm working on Worms Revolution. I have three more trophies then I'm done, working on GTA as the same time, and once I'm done that I'm going back to uncharted, then Midnight club.

While all this is happening, my wife will hit at the 2 little big planets and The Sims Pets.

Optimal production. lol I wish I had another person that could finish up some of my games for me. So close to some Plat's, but I get bored after awhile.

You should hit up the GTA4 plat. When it comes time for that online nightmare one we can help each other with it.

I'm saving the singleplayer for after because it will be a horrific grind for me because like I said, I hate the game, but I want the impressive Plat. Plus the MP is superior to the SP.

Well.......looks like I shouldn't count my chicken before it hatched. I got excited since nothing was being sent so I pmed the admin whom I won the game so see what is going on on the status and if there's a tracking number or something like that. He didn't reply and appeared to be missing in action as he's not been active at his forum. The guy did make the order online, so I logged into the order thing and emailed the gaming order company which thought I was him and informed me that my credit card was declined and it needs to be fixed for the order to go through.
Now I pmed the admin about that but he's still missing in action.

Well......this kind of.......sucks.

No, he used his own, just to ship to me then he gave me login rights to view it. He's freakin long gone I think. He has not been at his forum for a week.

no, looks like he skipped out. I saw that he was looking for an admin to take care of the whole place a week before the contest was over, then I saw him "trying" to sell the whole place a few days after the contest was over. Now he's just not showed up at the forum since the 16th 2012. I pmed him on the 14th but he didn't reply.

Something to do with him saying that he thought he had what it takes to get a popular forum and tried his best but he had to face it that its not for him.

Back