My newest Achievement (A lot more worthly than GA's dumb 10K post one, haha just kidding)

exactly. People like that should just buy a forum that is already big but they never learn.

Yeah, I've seen a lot that. It looks easy but once you get into foruming it's nothing but easy. I tell most people who plan to start it that they need to have the interest or passion to run a forum or there just wasting people's time.

anyways sounds like you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a game from this guy.

Well, unlike that guy, DS is trust worthy. Plus I know some of DS's info thanks to... Well I don't remember who gave me info on the forum, but I have it. :p I think it was Stosh.

If you go online there is no reason to try to hide where you live and what not. Once information is put online it's available. I just looked up DS for fun.
Has address, name, phone number, zip code, etc, etc. Is all there. :cool:

If you go online there is no reason to try to hide where you live and what not. Once information is put online it's available. I just looked up DS for fun.
Has address, name, phone number, zip code, etc, etc. Is all there. :cool:

The only way you could pull that up is if you knew my real name.....

Back