My Review

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
It's been months since I joined this forum. I am writing this review and feedback to vouch the experience that I had in this community. I decided to write this voluntarily to serve as a proof to new members who doubt the existence of this website, I guarantee to everyone that this is an excellent non-toxic community. It was the month of June when I am warmly welcomed by the members. It was an unforgettable month, because right after my signing up is completed the community is having an E3 contest. A contest that I thought I'll never have a chance of winning. But later on, I ended up winning anyway.

It pays, no string attach. The prizes on contest is without a doubt is legit. I won many times, both cash and points. I also made purchases in the store and I did not had any problems. I think I already got $160 from this forum so, I can 100% guarantee about that. So it is really fun that you can exchange your points that you have received from posting and winning at arcade.

I also want to add some of my recommendations and opinions. I think holding a competition for a browser game would be great as the arcade games are popular on monthly contest. I think why not have our own 'browser rpg' or something like that. That's just an idea :p. I think it'll be cool too if we have a very active social media page/account for GL. Because by that we can have more members to know about this forum.

So aside from that stuff I mentioned, I also want to compliment things like this site doesn't have ads. Putting signature on your profile is a really cool thing too if you want to reach out other members.

About the site's design, no doubt that the admin is a master crafter of this forum. I like the simplicity and lightweight of this website. It's not complicated like in any other forum, the sections are well organized.

Final verdict, if you are onto friendly non toxic well disciplined community and not limited to a single topic but also have a section for other more stuff like anime, tech stuff and electric cars. This is an excellent perfect score forum.

Happy advance merry Christmas to all, may this forum thrive more. I want to thank the members and staff for making this community.

five-stars.png

Back