Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nothing like waking up to find your best music speaker for your PC dead. I use Creative's Sound Blast Roar 2 for my laptop, works pretty good but nothing sucks to now be stuck on laptop speakers for a few days. From what I can tell the battery is dead and the cable doesn't seem good enough to keep it going with plugged in power.

Funny thing is I was thinking the other day I should start looking into a backup. Jinxed myself...

My condolences.
metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-big-boss-salute.gif

Last edited:
Nothing like waking up to find your best music speaker for your PC dead. I use Creative's Sound Blast Roar 2 for my laptop, works pretty good but nothing sucks to now be stuck on laptop speakers for a few days. From what I can tell the battery is dead and the cable doesn't seem good enough to keep it going with plugged in power.

Funny thing is I was thinking the other day I should start looking into a backup. Jinxed myself...
Sadly nothing in this world lasts forever :(

Sorry for your loss OP. RIP lol

I have the same habit of jinxing myself, it is like magic lol

RIP Speaker Headphones, All jokes aside how much does or will a new one cost by chance?

it's just a speaker. When I originally bought it, the device costed about $130 now it costs $100. I bought the cheap replacement plan from Square Trade so this time it should just cost me the cost of the protection plan.

It is unfortunate that battery powdered speaker's battery is not easy to replace since people use speakers for a long time compared to smartphones and laptops which get replace every few years because their phone or laptop is not fast enough for newer software and games.

Back