Myers Briggs Test

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I found this test not that long ago and I feel it's incredibly accurate. I figure we could share and compare personality types. It's only about 12 minutes long.

Here's the test: Free personality test | 16Personalities

I the INFP-T or The Mediator personality. Basically it means that I'm creative and have a good heart, but I'm also really shy and self conscious about what people think about me. I'm not really good at explaining so I'll leave it here: INFP Personality (“The Mediator”) | 16Personalities

I'll also leave the personality types here so that it's easy to find everyone's personality: Personality Types | 16Personalities

Honestly, I'm not doing this for any reason other than because I think it'll be fun.

I really like the test and the idea that stands behind it but I got two different results. The only thing that is certain is that I'm introverted.

I'll give it a try soon.

I took the test, but I really dont think its all that accurate : p

For example, when it comes to "nature", Im more motivated to make decisions and deal with my emotions based on "feelings", which I dont feel is right at all. In fact I take a strong stance against the idea of "following your heart", as I believe that feelings are fluid and not always based on whats right : p
Im assuming questions about feeling worried about what others think about you go into this category. But I dunno, maybe I just dont really understand the results.

Anywho, heres my results, if anyone wants to see them-
INFJ Personality (“The Advocate”) | 16Personalities

I took the test, but I really dont think its all that accurate : p

For example, when it comes to "nature", Im more motivated to make decisions and deal with my emotions based on "feelings", which I dont feel is right at all. In fact I take a strong stance against the idea of "following your heart", as I believe that feelings are fluid and not always based on whats right : p
Im assuming questions about feeling worried about what others think about you go into this category. But I dunno, maybe I just dont really understand the results.

Anywho, heres my results, if anyone wants to see them-
INFJ Personality (“The Advocate”) | 16Personalities
Well, you know what they say, tests can't be right 100% of the time. I just know there's a lot of people who took it and though it was spot on lol.

Back