Name change

Sorry, but we have a very strict PSN policy here, no name changing :p

Just PM me and I'll change it.

PSN is going to make me quit gaming completely cause of their stupid same name BS.

I didn't know that we can change names here....well....stuff are linked to the other gaming stuff...so, I thought it's not possible.
This is news to me :grin:

Just make sure to send the name change request during Mr. Demon's demonic hour so you don't hinder his demonic schedule/activities lol don't want to anger The Mr. Demon.

Last edited:
oh yes, disturbing my 'nap time demonic hour' is punishable by a fate worse than being ban :p

lol

As one of the Citizens of your Grand Demonic City, if I may, Mr. Demon, out of curiosity, I'd like to ask, have you ever banned any of your Citizens or Demonlings during the long years of your reign because of breaking your demonic laws?

lol

As one of the Citizens of your Grand Demonic City, if I may, Mr. Demon, out of curiosity, I'd like to ask, have you ever banned any of your Citizens or Demonlings during the long years of your reign because of breaking your demonic laws?

sadly I have had to ban one or two people I thought I never have to....

sadly I have had to ban one or two people I thought I never have to....

Well I suppose it's something that had be done as the ruler of the city to uphold the demonic laws, even though it's not something you like. And from that response I can tell that you are a kind Demon. And hopefully that is not going to change lol

Last edited:
Back