Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Feel free to discuss the naruto manga here.

I find the current flash backs boring, bring back the resurrected hokages!

No way! I love the back stories! They need to show more of the Jonin's young days anyway. We know nothing of anyone but Obito and Kakashi!

He became the Mizukage?! I don't remember that...

And I want to see more on the daily lives of the main characters like Naruto, Ino, Hinata, etc. Now that Neji is dead though... Super sad face. :(

Oh, now I remember.

AND DAMMIT. I like seeing their lives... I really wonder what their relationships are like. Are they not going through puberty yet?!

I'm actually loving the build up in the flashbacks.

its obviously building up to the great war between the Uchiha and Senju that saw Hashirama and Madara eventually come together and build the village.

And then I guess we will finally get to see the full battle between Hashirama and Madara which I'm looking forward to.

That last little taste they gave us before thier childhood years flashback left me wanting to see more. :happy:

@DS Don't remind me, I'm already sad...

@Cool Yes! Someone who agrees with me. I like knowing back story. Without it, everything begins to get convoluted.

@Cool Yes! Someone who agrees with me. I like knowing back story. Without it, everything begins to get convoluted.

Yea back story is great, especially when it concerning two of the most badazz and powerful shinobi introduced in Naruto.

I'm looking forward to more and whether or not Edo Madara gets to have a rematch with Edo Hashirama.

After all, Hashirama apparently has broken free from Orichimaru's control, he is probably free to do as he wishes once he finishes telling the story.

I want Naruto and the 4th to meet again. It is my dream. :grin:

Yea I can see that happening.

Also looking forward to what question Sasuke has for the 4th Hokage Minato.

he has already asked his questions to all the other Hokage's and is apparently saving Minato for last, I wonder what he will have to ask him?

I'm betting it has something to do with naruto.

I just want to know what the hell is up with Orochimaru, going through so much trouble to help out sasuke with this. It's clear he's no longer in control of his ET summons and sasuke is five times as stronger than he was when Orochimaru first tried to take his body.

@Cool I just want to see a family reunion. lol

@DS He's a pedophile, what do you think he's trying to do? HAHAHA.

It's clear he's no longer in control of his ET summons and sasuke is five times as stronger than he was when Orochimaru first tried to take his body.

....The only one I recall him not having control over was Hashirama. He was able to subdue Tobirama's movements when he was about to unleash his power on Sasuke.

And although Sasuke is a LOT stronger than he was before, Orichimaru did just absorb all the power of Kabuto and added Senju cells to his body which has also gave him a huge powerup as well.

But I to am perplexed as to where this new "helpful" attitude Orichimaru is showing for Sasuke is coming from.

Since returning he has been so different than his typical villianous self and even remarked that he does not wish to destroy Konoha anymore.

Wonder what changed him so much...

I see Hashirama freeing Tobirama which he then hijacks the jutsu freeing the 3rd and 4th.

Which page was that on?

Care to post it?

Because I don't recall seeing such a page honestly.

Because on this page

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/13

You can clearly see Tobirama restrained by Orichimaru and Hashirama being the only one confirmed to have broken free from it.

Back