Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AVNPcUf7NI

Although I do like how it looks, I have to wonder if they could have possibly made the title longer - I feel like it's much too short as is.

I'm glad that they finally found a way to make the game look like your watching an anime. Best thing ever lol.

wow that was amazing :o
Didn't get to see Madara though :(
The battle style looks amazing accompanied with all the jutsu's and Naruto's tailed beast mode :)
Looking forward for its release and for the reviews to come over :)

Wow looks really amazing. I have never played such games but now will try it. The action style is what i liked.

This game may actually become the first Naruto game I purchase.

Even though I am a big time Naruto anime/manga fan, none of the games have been able to just make me want to go out and buy them.

This one however featues a lot of things that interesting such as the "game only" storyline that features characters like Minato,Madara, and Killbee.

Still on the ropes about buying it however.

Perhaps I should just go ahead and rent it?

Even though I am a big time Naruto anime/manga fan, none of the games have been able to just make me want to go out and buy them.

This one however featues a lot of things that interesting such as the "game only" storyline that features characters like Minato,Madara, and Killbee.

When in doubt always rent... or borrow if a friend has it.

Looks promising. Though I'm not much of a Naruto fan, this actually looked like a faithful adaptation of the series. Might even purchase it if the reviews are good.

the game was mainly made for online, I beat the game in three days for the offline story stuff and to me that is pretty fast. So unless you want to play a lot of online or keep the game for the anime that comes with it. I highly suggest rent.

the game was mainly made for online, I beat the game in three days for the offline story stuff and to me that is pretty fast. So unless you want to play a lot of online or keep the game for the anime that comes with it. I highly suggest rent.

Nothing like beating FPS storylines in 3 hours...

Back